This Deluxe HydraFacial is perfect for all skin types, tailored with active ingredients like papaya and pineapple enzymes, active cleansing peptides, original Hydrafacial extracting solutions with active ingredients like Willow Bark and Tasmania fruit/leaf extract, Glucosamine HCL to rejuvenate the skin, Glycolic and Salicylic acid.
What does Deluxe Hydrafacial include:
- Deep Double Cleanse with a deep vortex cleansing that uncovers a new layer of your skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
- Face Conditioning to smooth and firm the top layer of the skin
- Enzyme exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage provides mechanical lymph drainage for a complete detox from within
- Hydrafacial solutions with active advanced anti-oxidants
- Manual Extractions to remove white heads and blackheads
- Glysal peel for extreme exfoliation
- Lite peel to boost the conditioning of the skin
- A tailor-made hyaluronic acid mask to maximize your glow
- Dermalux LED Light therapy is used as a Collagen boosting technique.
- The skin’s surface is then saturated with DMAE and Glutathione for advanced benefits and treatment effects
Perfect for all skin types except active acne and rosacea
What are the results of Deluxe Hydrafacial:
HydraFacial’s vortex cleansing system, with its super serums and hydro-peptide delivery, topped with lymphatic drainage massages and LED light therapy makes it a powerful treatment that tackles multiple skin concerns in a single session.
As a result, you can expect to see:
- Visible Tighter and Firmer Skin
- Lightening of Deep Scars and Marks
- Visibly Lesser Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reduction in Pore Size
- Lasting Evenness in Texture and Radiant Skin Tone
How much does a Deluxe Hydrafacial cost?
At Ivory Aesthetics Clinic, the cost for this treatment is AED 1,250 for a 90-mins session.