We all understand the importance of looking our best. When we look good, we feel good, and this can have a positive impact on our lives. However, beauty regimes can be time-consuming – particularly when it comes to hair removal, which can be tricky and painful.
Thankfully, those looking for a painless laser hair removal procedure can now rejoice. When it comes to laser hair removal treatment for women in Dubai, we’ve got two first-class options: the Candela GentleMax Pro machine and Soprano ICE technology. With either of these two methods, you can say goodbye to time-consuming plucking, waxing and shaving forever – but how do they work?
Candela Gentlemax Pro for hair removal
The Candela laser machine uses a cooling technique, which helps to make it one of the more comfortable laser hair removal treatments for women. You can expect to start seeing tangible results after just a couple of sessions.
Candela GentleMax Pro for hair removal is fast, effective and suitable for all skin types. It will permanently remove unwanted hair with ease and efficiency – here’s how it works:
1. The laser on the Candela GentleMax Pro machine targets hair follicles (tissue around the hair follicles are not damaged).
2. Hair follicles are destroyed at the root, which means the hair will not grow back.
3. Follicles are further damaged over the course of each treatment.
Laser hair removal using Soprano ICE technology
Soprano ICE laser hair removal in Dubai is incredibly popular. It is virtually painless and has zero downtime, which means you can get back to enjoying your day immediately after treatment. This is how it works:
1. The Soprano ICE laser machine heats the skin to a temperature hot enough to damage the hair follicles.
2. Short laser pulses are delivered deeply into the dermis.
3. Therapeutic heat build-up damages the follicles.
4. The applicator ensures full coverage, with ICE technology cooling the skin’s surface.
5. Permanent results are achieved in as little as six sessions.
Book a consultation today
Are you looking for laser hair removal treatment for women in Dubai? Why not schedule an appointment with us and we’ll talk you through each option in detail? For further information, please don’t hesitate to call.