Resurfacing the skin with the amazing technology of ClearLift Laser Skin Rejuvenation
An Alma Harmony XL pro Clearlift Laser with a Qswitch 1064nm head is an amazing advanced skin-rejuvenation laser treatment. This FDA-approved treatment is considered a lunchtime procedure due to its quick in-and-out approach. It is virtually painless, requires no downtime, and is completely safe for all skin types.
Benefits of ClearLift Laser Skin Rejuvenation:
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce size of open pores
- Boosts collagen
- Diminish uneven skin tone and pigmentation
- Remove photo-damage or sun damage
How it works:
ClearLift requires no skin numbing prior to treatment. This innovative laser technology delivers a controlled dermal wound deep beneath the skin, (up to 3mm in depth). The outer layer of the skin is left undamaged. All stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
Is it painful?
This laser treatment is virtually painless. During the treatment you might feel a warm sensation, however it is a comfortable treatment experience, and after the procedure you can immediately return to your daily routine.
What does the treatment include?
- Cleansing the skin
- Exfoliation with papaya and pineapple fruit extracts, to remove dead skin cells
- Manual light extractions to remove black heads and white heads
- Laser treatment for skin rejuvenation
- After the laser treatment, we apply a tailor advanced peel, depending on the skin
- Apply a neutralize peel
- Apply a tailor mask depending on the skin type
How many treatments will I require?
For best results, we recommend that you will need two to four treatments at intervals of 2-3 weeks.