Facial Gua Sha is a traditional Chinese facial technique that relieves tension, boosts blood circulation, and encourages lymphatic drainage.
It can even help to make your face look slimmer & devotees swear by its ability to ward off headaches and brighten skin dramatically. Gua Sha is even considered an injectable alternative for its ability to unkink settled-in muscle folds.
Benefits of Gua Sha Facial:
- Carrying nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood (food for the cells) to the skin and tissues
- Draining lymph fluid (which is often filled with toxins and waste) out of the cells to be cleansed
- Eliminating or greatly reducing wrinkles
- Treating and preventing sagging skin (lifts and tightens the skin)
- Aiding in eliminating dark circles around the eyes
- Breaking up and releasing the skin from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Brightening the complexion (heals and relieves rosacea)
- Treating migraines and jaw pain