Celebrate International’s Women’s Day with the ultimate anti-aging combination, Gua Sha Facial with Oxygen Infusion!
Gua Sha is a Traditional Chinese therapy that uses specific scraping and rubbing techniques with a unique crystal commonly known as jade. The Jade Gua Sha has been used by Chinese women for many centuries as an anti-aging tool.
Jade is an anti-aging tool that hugs the curves of the face and neck to increase the blood circulation while refining and smoothening out skin at the same time. It can be used to tone and lift the the face, diminish bags and lines under the eyes and reduce pain caused by stress, by pressing on acupressure points.
BENEFITS OF THE GUA SHA FACIAL INCLUDE:
- Carrying nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood (food for the cells) to the skin and tissues
- Draining lymph fluid (which is often filled with toxins and waste) out of the cells to be cleansed
- Eliminating or greatly reduces wrinkles
- Treating and preventing sagging skin (lifts and tightens the skin)
- Aiding in eliminating dark circles around the eyes
- Breaking up and releasing the skin from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Brightening the complexion, heals and relieves rosacea
- Treating migraines and jaw pain
WHAT IT WILL FEEL LIKE:
Gua Sha is often described as very relaxing, especially when the pressure is just right. You may feel the fluids moving, which is great! You may also feel your skin becoming alive or as if it’s coming back and waking up.
Facial Gua Sha is a massage technique designed to relieve tension in the muscles of the face, boost blood circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage to banish bloat. It can even help to make your face look slimmer and devotees swear by its ability to ward off headaches and brighten skin dramatically. Gua Sha is even considered a Botox alternative for its ability to unkink settled-in muscle folds.
Click the ‘Book Now’ button to reserve your Gua Sha Facial with Oxygen Infusion for AED 892.50 now!
(This offer is available ON March 8th, 2020 only)